By blending the best practices in adult learning with the power of coaching our program helps our clients gain results faster and retain them longer. We teach more than just “What To Do.” We show you “How” to apply the information to your particular circumstances. In our Thriving In Chaos 2.0 program, you will learn the 5 steps to Mastering Your Time instead of just managing other people’s priorities. The accompanying coaching program will ensure you build into your life the success habits you learn in the course so that you can reach your goals, beat back the burnout, and live the life you were born to live.
- Meditation-Life Purpose Meditation (15:57)
- Motivation- The next 10 years (10:16)
- Integration- 3MIQ and WIG (13:17)
- Coaching Day- Overcoming Fear of Failure (6:45)
- Transformation- 90-90-1 Rule (9:24)
- Celebration- The Power of Positive Reinforcement (10:01)
- Rest and Reflection- What was your "Aha" moment?
- Meditation Day-The Power of Visualization (14:22)
- Motivation Day- BE-DO-HAVE: Affirmations and Positive Self Talk (11:32)
- Integration Day- SMART Goals (8:26)
- Coaching Day- The Power of Alignment (3:43)
- Transformation Day-Introduction to the Basal Ganglia (8:01)
- Celebration Day- Relevant Celebrations (7:35)
- Rest and Reflection Day- Journal and Video Post
- Meditation Day-Alignment Meditation (14:22)
- Motivation Day- The Power Hour-Feeding your Body, Mind, and Spirit (5:20)
- Integration Day- The Power Hour Revisited-Feeding the Spirit (8:54)
- Coaching Day- Filling Your Cup (3:40)
- Transformation Day-The Power Hour Revisited- Feeding the Body and the Mind (11:03)
- Celebration Day- Authentic Praise and Micro-Celebrations (6:06)
- Rest and Reflection Day- Power Hour
- Meditation Day-Intentionality Meditation (15:15)
- Motivation Day- 80/20 (The Pareto principle) (9:54)
- Integration Day- Success Habits Deconstructed (5:12)
- Coaching Day- Lost Time (1:59)
- Transformation Day-Importance vs Urgency (13:14)
- Celebration Day- Pre-Celebrating (8:16)
- Rest and Reflection Day- Time Mastery Growth
Thriving In Chaos 2.0 Instructor-
Robert Heath, Sr
Leadership Development Expert and Empowerment Coach
Combining the Leadership principles he used as an Officer and Company Commander in the United States Marine Corps with the personnel development strategies he has mastered over 20 years of leading, teaching, and coaching across multiple disciplines, Robert works with leaders who desire to increase productivity, reduce stress and inefficiency, and get the very best out of themselves and their teams on every project, regardless of who they may lead.
Robert served for 8 years as a United States Marine Corps Officer and was awarded the Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal for his leadership as a Commander of one of the largest companies in the Marine Corps.
Robert received his JD, with honors, from the University of Illinois College of Law. He also holds an MA in Teaching from Christian Brothers’ University, as well as BA degrees in Economics and Speech Communications from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. He is now the CEO of Legacy Leadership Consulting and the President of the Legacy Empowerment Academy Companies.